Thursday, 3 July 2014

Hello World....hello little one :)

If you say Webster's Pages to me I think of sophisticated elegance; and their new baby girl line 'Hello World' is just that! It's cute but elegantly so, with a gorgeously soft colour palette that, frankly, would be fabulous for any baby irrespective of their gender ;)

WP have been adding 'ready made' mini books to their lines which makes creating a gift for that new addition a breeze.

I have two new additions to the family expected in July and September :) Not sure whether they are boys or girls so fingers crossed I can give this to one of them!!



The pages are all tabbed chipboard sheets and come with corresponding patterned sheets to stick on (or not!) As well as the album there are a host of gorgeous little embellishments in the line from straws to wooden ATCs:






This is going to be a loooong post so I am giving you the chance to bail now! However if you would like to see some of the inner pages then read on :) I have additional pages as I chose to have some blank chipboard!



I attached a 12"x4" piece of white card to the wooden ATC and scored it at 3" intervals for more photos.

You will have spotted that there are no photos in the album yet. All I did was mat white card and write the dimensions on in pencil so that it can be easily filled with happy little pictures of the new baby.

I had so much fun creating this little bundle of joy. For more information about 'Hello World' visit: Webster's Pages

Thank you so much for popping in today,

Ali (Ed) x 



4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous and will be such a stunning gift x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - what a wonderful gift this will make (you may need to make another one now though) - really pretty colours and I love all the quirky bits and bobs and how every page is different. Fabulous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous book, love it Tx

    ReplyDelete