Monday, 13 January 2014

Yours Truly......yes please!

I was lucky enough to be given a bunch of the new Pebbles collection 'Yours Truly' to play with.

It is fresh, flirty and fun with a 'clean' colour palette of cool aqua, rose pink and hot red. Throw some glorious text prints into the mix and add a soupson of clotted cream, some gorgeous charcoal grey, a dash of fun icons and you have a wonderful Valentines collection that is great for any time of year!

Pebbles Yours Truly Paper

The papers are fabulous, as are all the co-ordinating embellishments.

Here is what I did with this delightful lot :)


The Thickers that have been created for this collection are the most AMAZING glittering jewels!


There are so many sweet icons in the Chips pack that it's hard to choose ;)



For the next layout I used the Phrase Cards to create a graphic and simple look.


More delightful little (or should I say large!) chips.



And lovely stickers too :)


The final layout is a really old photo of my brothers and me with our Grandparents. So you see, this collection really does work with anything :)


I punched a bit of a border into white cardstock and matted it onto one of the lovely papers. The 'love ticket' is cut from another 12x12.


More of those chips!! The little dots are the full stops from the Thickers sheet.



If, like me, you think this is a collection not to be missed then you might like to know that Sarah's Cards Ltd will be stocking this collection from Pebbles. 

I have some goodies to give away in the mean time!! Follow our blog and leave me a comment and I will pick a winner at random to send this beeeeutiful collection to :)

You have until Thursday, 16th January to get your entries in.

Good luck, and thanks for popping in today,

Ali (Ed) x





20 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful Ali but the first one is my fav, gotta love pink and brown together!. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is my favorite too, although they all are fabulous!
    Love your style, it's so pure and cool, just the way I like it too :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty collection.
    The layouts are gorgeous, just how I like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, how cool are those glitter alphas! Gorgeous work Ali!
    I'm a follower! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages! I follow your blog on Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow---all 3 pages turned out beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages, love the thickers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the last layout so simply sweet xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your work Mrs! and that collection is really fresh and sweet. M x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the giveaway, this collection is super sweet and lovely... I love those thickers and cupboard.
    I love your layouts, especially the first

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin your layouts, how cute is that collection just love it..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three totally different layouts and each of them delightful...I like they way you showcased them with three disparate photos and I simply fell in love with the Grandparents page. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pages Ali, I love how this collection has quite a bold colour scheme but you've adapted it to create soft pastel LO's.....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful line! I follow your blog, buy your magazine and love you to pieces! All the best! :) http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfection! I think my fave is the 'graphic' wedding page .... It shows off these GORGEOUS papers soooo beautifully .... Love that punched border idea, too:):) Another for the wish list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of the LOs you made, just gorgeous! Love these papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful collection and I love the pages you created with it - also love the new issue which arrived in my postbox last week - YUM! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers! I love each project. You worked with this collection so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow fab layouts, love how you rocked this collection Tx

    ReplyDelete