Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hello lovely scrappers!

What a joy to see that so many of you were inspired by our fabulous Blog Hop. Frankly, how could you fail to be with so many beautiful layouts for your delectation?!!

A huge thank you to the wonderfully talented Finn and her amazing DT for all their hard work and for donating such a glorious prize.

So, who is the lucky winner of the goodies from

Mixed Media Place



Random Org says:

#41

Wow, soo inspirational!!! I have been scrapping a while but would love to go back to my arty side and create works of art on my pages too! I have just done the swap shop and now am the proud owner of some gesso so this blog hop between you both has given me plenty to think about and how to go about using the gesso!!! I'm going to try repetition which will be something completely different for me :)
Now you have even more reason to get back to your arty side Vik.
It would be lovely to see what you do with your prize ;)

Please email me at scrap365.traplet.com with your address.

Thanks so much for popping in today and for all your positive comments. 

Ali (Ed) x

8 comments:

  1. Well done Vik - have fun with your lovely prize! I didn't have time to do the blog hop, but I'm really enjoying a wander through all the posts now, so much inspiration - thanks everyone! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - what a lovely prize.

    P.S. Ali - any chance you could take the robot numbers off the blog ... it makes it harder to comment :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done Jemma! Thanks for letting me know :D

      Delete
  4. Congrats to Vik - and thanks again for a great hop.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!!! Enjoy your prize:);)

    ReplyDelete