Saturday, 22 October 2011

Sneak peek

Another sneaky peek, this time of a very classy layout by Louise Nelson. This article is the first in a series we are calling 'In with the Old' which looks at creative ways to use up old or dated stash. Ideal in the current economic climate right? I was a bit worried about asking the DT to make beautiful pages using horrible old stash they've had languishing for years but I should have had more faith! Both this and the article for issue 2 are really inspirational I think!

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading this article (and seeing the LOs) - I have so much "old" stash to use up.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new magazine... you are teasing us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing this article, I have so much old stash to use up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks exciting, can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOHHHH my beautiful friend Lou's work is gorge
    cannot wait to see this mag!! will it be on sale in Australia??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea. Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful ideas here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should do this with Craft Stamper as well! I've got plenty of old stuff!
    Cheers!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou - you know how much old stuff I have hangin around can't wait for you to inspire me. Wens

    ReplyDelete