Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show

Are you at the BSSBS at Ally Pally this weekend? If so pop along to the Craft Stamper/Traplet Publications stand at the show for a sneak peek at Scrap365!

-At the show you can get a subscription to the magazine for just £3 for the first three issues AND
-Enter a prize draw to win a year's subscription for FREE!

Make sure you pop back at 6pm UK time on Thursday for our fantabulous DT blog hop where you can meet the amazing talent behind the new mag.

9 comments:

  1. Poop - no I won't be at Ally Pally I'll be at a scrapping retreat! Shame as I wouldn't mind being in with a chance of that subscription ... or the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new publication Scrap365! I shall definately be visiting the CS stall at Ally Pally on Saturday. *Ü* See you there. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! A new magazine! So exciting! I will definitely visit you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't make it to Ally Pally, will you be doing any other subscription deals?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop! Looking forward to seeing what will no doubt be a greta new mag, will pop by and say hello at Ally Pally, off to my blog now to announce you on there too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there and signing up on Sunday! Great news.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really looking forward to the new magazine. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to have a new mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be sure to see you at Ally Pally, really looking forward to a new scrapping mag :D

    ReplyDelete